- Title: Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition & Dietetics
- Press: Special Journals Publisher
- Frequency: two times a year
- ISSN: 2710-1797
- AIM: To publish high-quality open-access manuscripts in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics
- Vision: Food security for a high-quality nutritious diet and the capacity to face the next generation health challenges can impact sustainable development
- Mission: Increase the availability and accessibility of open access high-quality peer-reviewed Public health, Nutrition, and Dietetics papers with policy implications
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] invites original papers for its Volume 1, Number 2, from January 1 to June 30th, 2021. Novelty & impact on sustain dev More…
Index of the special journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] contains the list of databases where papers are seen when our website is not reachable for routine updates. More…
- You are free to share, adapt and retain our published articles on this site
- Share — copy and redistribute our published articles on this site in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon our published articles on this site for any purpose, even commercially.
- Retain – Special Journals Publisher cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Publish your papers in 4 weeks [receipt, review, acceptance, and online publication]
- See our United Kingdom and Chinese equipment showrooms and place your order now for the fast delivery of quality equipment minted directly from the UK and Chinese factories
- Please send your original unpublished manuscripts for peer review and publication here online or by email attached to email@example.com or call our line +256782101486 and +256703129679. We will acknowledge receipt of the manuscript within 24hrs.
- Special Journal of Public Health is not for the profit publication platform designed to increase the visibility, accessibility, distribution, availability, acceptability, and usage of all forms of Public Health manuscripts.
- Our Philosophy is to publish Public Health articles that are: novel, accurate, error-free, logical, valid, verifiable, plagiarism-free and are reproducible among others in such a way that it will aid sustainable development.
- Thanks to owners of FREE online pictures used for temporary DECORATION of the home page of our website. No strings or claims attached!!
- Pictures would be deleted should the terms of usage change.