Welcome home! Special Journal of Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics [Spec. j. publich helth nutr. diet.], published by the Special Journals Publisher. This is the best Public health Nutrition & Dietetics database
- Title: Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition & Dietetics
- Press: Special Journals Publisher
- Frequency: two times a year
- ISSN: 2710-1797
- Decision time: Four (4) weeks average from the submission date
- Rejection rate: 30%
- Journal start date: July 2020
- Impact factor: Ready in July 2024
- Aim/Mission: To publish/increase the available/accessible open-access peer-reviewed high-quality papers with policy implications
- Vision: Getting the first things right via expanded quick access to a high-quality database can impact sustainable development
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] invites original papers for its Volume 3, Number 1, from July 1 to December 30th, 2022. Novelty & impact on sustain dev More…
Index of the special journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] contains the list of databases where papers are seen when our website is not reachable for routine updates. More…
To submit a paper to the Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND], Please use STROBES guidelines Fill the form shown here to submit your manuscript. Click here for more…
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] does not charge publication fees but authors of accepted papers take part in cost-sharing of the handling the recurrent, of publication
Advertise with us and get wider coverage, more targeted audiences, free public awareness: better return on investment, Easy and defined audience engagement, better product labeling, & more…
Consortia of Public health, Nutrition and Dietetics experts aimed at providing reliable, available, quality, and cost-effective Public health, Nutrition and Dietetics, information for sustainable dev. See more
Partners and stakeholders are streaming here at home to generate quality data for sustainable development. We partner with donors, governments, Ministries concerned citizens and more…
Join the first 100 world-class professionals as a member of our pioneering editorial board. You can be sectional editors, Editor in Chief, publication manager, Editorial consultants, and more…
- You are free to share, adapt and retain our published articles on this site
- Share — copy and redistribute our published articles on this site in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon our published articles on this site for any purpose, even commercially.
- Retain – Special Journals Publisher cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Publish your papers in 4 weeks [receipt, review, acceptance, and online publication]
- Please send your original unpublished manuscripts for peer review and publication here online or by email attached to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our line +256700488917.
- We will acknowledge receipt of the manuscript within 24hrs.
- Special Journal of Public Health is not for a profit publication platform designed to increase the visibility, accessibility, distribution, availability, acceptability, and usage of all forms of Public Health manuscripts.
- Our Philosophy is to publish Public Health articles that are: a novel, accurate, error-free, logical, valid, verifiable, plagiarism-free and are reproducible among others in such a way that it will aid sustainable development.
- Thanks to owners of FREE online pictures used for temporary DECORATION of the home page of our website. No strings or claims attached!!
- Pictures would be deleted should the terms of usage change.