Public Health Scope
The Scope of Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] deals with what the coverage is and may include a wide range of topics that makes better the living condition and life expectancies of the general public. It is the authors’ responsibility to show the reason why their manuscript must be published while it is the publisher’s duty to show the reason why public health stakeholders and the general public must read manuscripts published in their database.
Manuscripts quality assurance
For maximum stakeholders impact, the scope of the Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition and Dietetics [SJ-PND] will include but not limited to manuscripts that:
- Observers’ health position to find an answer to community health challenges
- Detects and examines health challenges and health threats in the public.
- Enlightens, teaches, and authorizes people about health matters.
- Muster’s community partnerships and actions to identify and solve health problems.
- Develops policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
- Enforces laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
- Connects people to desired individual services and guarantee their regular availability
- Assures competent public and personal health care workforce.
- Assesses efficiency, approachability, and quality of individual and population-based health services.
- Studies for new understandings and original solutions to health challenges
- Many more????
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] publishes accepted manuscripts under the following but not limited to the following eleven subheadings
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] will publish manuscripts under Biostatistics, which deals with, the analysis of data and its application to health care. Manuscripts should show how models can be used to track the health of a population and identify trends including clinical trials, genome projects, and spatial studies which seek to determine how geography can affect health and risk factors.
Community Public health scope
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] will publish manuscripts under community health which deals with many dynamics that may be at play influencing the overall health of a particular community or region, cultural, mental, sociological
Public health Epidemiology scope
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] will publish manuscripts under Epidemiology which deals with, the monitoring and the spread of diseases to understand their causes and to develop solutions. including highlighting the complex factors in relation to socio-economic and educational factors that can lead to public health threats. Manuscripts with details on how to use this knowledge to form an effective response during an intervention are particularly welcome
Environmental public health scope
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] will publish manuscripts under Environmental health which deals with, indoor and outdoor pollution, climate change and electromagnetic fields including but not limited to water quality that can affect a population’s health, factors such as neighborhood safety, political empowerment, and socioeconomic factors will also be considered
Global public health scope
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] will publish manuscripts under Global health which deals with, how to combine research and education to serve populations around the world, through creating ways to eliminate health disparities, improve access to care and foster public health policies that encourage healthy habits
Public Health policy scope
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] will publish manuscripts under Health policies that deal with, economics, politics, management, finance, law, ethics, and health care. The checklist for accepting manuscripts under this section is based on implementation research principles
Health Promotion and Communication
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] will publish manuscripts under health promotion and communication which deal with, public health and public relations, focusing on communication skills and marketing practices. The manuscripts may clarify in detail how best to create and implement wellness programs, develop marketing campaigns, complete grant applications, and work with a team to formulate a comprehensive response to a health concern or crisis.
Maternal and child health scope
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] will publish manuscripts under Maternal and Child health which deals with, reproductive health, infant care, and how best to protect the health of mothers and their children including but not limited to an understanding of the social factors affecting the health habits of mothers as well as knowledge regarding the basics of child development, birth outcomes and adolescent mental health among others.
Minority health and health disparities
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] will publish manuscripts under minority health and health inequalities that deal with, understanding why there is unequal access to health care and then and show how it can be reduced and better distribute available resources to improve health knowledge among less privileged communities.
Social and behavioral health.
Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] will publish manuscripts under Social and behavioral health Which deals with, the social influences impacting a people’s general health, how individual thought processes can affect health, Many of the abandoned or neglected health interventions may be connected to the disconnect between the intervention project and the general public clearly outlining the void created by the lack of social and behavioral health in the intervention. Manuscripts connecting these stakeholders with social and behavioral sciences are particularly welcome
Nutrition and Dietetics Scope
The scope of the Special Journal of Public Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics [SJ-PND] is to publish peer-reviewed articles from researchers, in academics, industries, government and non-governmental organizations, public and private sectors respectively.
Research Advances and Challenges
Advances and challenges in the area of food and nutrition are welcome because they are within the scope of this journal. We will also accept and public innovative articles dealing with nutritional and food issues in plants and animals because we think this will provide complete knowledge that will leverage our capacity to face the challenges of food and nutrition in the 22nd century.
Food and nutrition covers a lot of areas and we will welcome all manuscripts that deal with food security, good health, food production, quality of local food commonly consumed by the general public, regulation of food consumed per unit time, public awareness of the value of natural and local food, toxic effects of some food and many more
Broad thematic areas
Subject areas in Nutrition and Dietetics which are within the scope of this journal include, but are not limited to the following topics
- Attitudes to Food and Nutrition
- Consumer Choice, Preferences and Concerns
- Diet and the Elderly
- Diet and Young People
- Family Health and Welfare
- Food Anthropology and Gastronomy
- Food Policy
- Food Preparation and Contamination
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Food Systems
- Government Initiatives
- Growth and New Developments in Vegetarian Diets
- Healthy Eating Initiatives
- Low Carbohydrate Diets
- Managing Nutrition Transitions
- Marketing, Distribution, and Legislative Issues
- Novel Foods
- Nutrition and Food Production
- Nutrition, Social Status, and health
- Nutritional Education
- Nutritional Value of Fast Foods
- Social Aspects of Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
- Chemistry of food and its biochemical interactions
- Food microbiology, safety, and risk assessment
- Safety and security analysis of global food supplies
- Food preservation, storage, and hurdle technology
- Food toxicology
- Engineering of food processing technologies
- Handling and packaging of foods
- Quality assurance of food products
- Biotechnology as it relates to food production and processing
- Food oral processing, rheology, and other texture related studies
- Sensory and consumer science
- Enology and fermentation technology
- Health claims
- Agriculture research on plant production, utilization, biomass,
and the environment
- Metabolic, molecular, and genetic mechanisms of nutrients
- Bioavailability and disease prevention
- Nutritional methodologies and modeling
- Nutritional methodologies and modeling
- Community and international nutrition
- Nutritional epidemiology and clinical nutrition
- Nutrients in growth, development, and reproduction
- Nutrition in medical management
- Nutrition-related behaviors
- Nutritional toxicity
- Nutritional genomics
- Plant and animal nutrition
- Aging and age-related degeneration
Nutrition And Food Science
- Nutrition and Food Science
- Nutritional Disorders
- Vitamin & mineral nutrition- Current research
- Carbohydrate and protein nutrition
- Sensory evaluations of food
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Food Preservation and Quality Control
- Food Technology Applications
Food Processing Industries
- Food Processing Industries
- Nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics
- Organic nutrition
- Applications of nanotechnology in food and nutrition
- Food Processing and Engineering
- Food Security and Challenges
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- Current Research in Food Science and Technology