Fill the form below to join our Editorial Board
Join the first 100 world-class professional members of our editorial board commissioned to provide a database that will advance the existing curiosity and short-term advancement of research-based interventions for long term sustainable development. This is part of the corporate responsibility of this board, to the stakeholders in the era of emergence and resurgence of novel deadly pandemics, including providing safe and efficacious medications to prevent, cure and/or control health challenges that threaten the existence of Humans, Animals, and Plants on the planet earth (One health). Your consent to join this board will be a big boost to our noble ambition of sustainable development for between society for us today and for our children tomorrow, as well as our acceleration to the top, through the pack of the big old names in publishing
For details contact our editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rekia BELAHSEN is Professor and Head of the Training and Research Unit on Nutri & Food Sc, Director of the Lab. of Biotech, Biochem & Nutr at UCD in El Jadida (Morocco). Graduated in Nutrition & Alimentation (France); and Ph.D. in Endocr & Nutrition at Laval University (Canada). FAO Medal of Merit (Morocco) in 2007, a grant from Islamic Dev Bank in 1998. Executive member- (SMN, FANUS,MENANA, Nutricion sins Fronteras, IUNS). Organized several meetings (1st FANUS meeting, Ouarzazate, Morocco in 2007; the Intern’l Workshop on Nutrition transition and Pop-health, El Jadida Morocco in 2011, 7th ANEC Conf, Marrakech, Morocco in 2016, IUNS, 2013 (Spain) & 2017 (Argentina)). Research Interest: nutrition transition, obesity, community nutrition, Mediterranean diet, micronutrient deficiency, and Food composition and valorization of the traditional Medit diet, Diet sustain.
Seter Siziya, BA (Ed), (Mathematics major-UZ) MSc (Medical Biostatistics-University of London), Ph.D. (Biology-UZ). is a professor of Medical Biostatistics and the current Dean, the Michael Chilufya Sata School of Medicine, Public Health Unit, the Copperbelt University, Zambia. He has worked for the Tropical Diseases Research Centre (TDRC), Ndola, Zambia for 10 years, (UZ) for 10 years, and the [UNZA) for 10 years before joining Copperbelt University (CBU) in 2011. Prof Siziya has been teaching Biostat, Epid, and Research Methods
Ezeonwumelu JOC – [Ph.D. and M. Pharm, MPH, B. Pharm, BSc], is a Public Health Pharmacist, lecturer, HOD, and former Dean, Sch of Pharmacy, KIU Uganda. He is skilled in Clinical/pharmaceutical care, Toxicology, & phytochemistry analysis], Pharmaceutical Micob, and pharmacotherapy. His expertise in the therapy of tropical disease with medicinal herbs is an asset
Sahana. shivakumar is a Professor in Public health dentistry at People’s college of dental sciences and research center. With over 15 years of rich academic and research experience, she is an avid researcher in several thrust areas of dental public health
Chukwuanugo Ogbuagu BSc, MBBS, MSc, PhD, is a Specialist Public Health Physician and Parasitologist at Namdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Awka, Anambra state, Nigeria A board certified Community Health Physician with West African College of Physician and African Research Excellence Fund (AREF) Fellow. He has a Bachelor of Science degree (BSc) in Parasitology and Entomology, a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) NAU, and a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Public Health Parasitology. Dr Ogbuagu has a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Public Health Parasitology. Dr Ogbuagu is also an EDCTP Fellow and WHO/TDR Certified Implementation Researcher in Infectious Diseases of Poverty. Dr Ogbuagu is also trained in Leadership and Management in Health by the University of Washington and trained in Advocate at the Alzheimer’s University UK among many training he has received. He is a a University Lecturer and actively involved in different community development programmes.
Morteza Saki, Ph.D., is a Public Health Bacteriologist and Senior Lecturer in Bacterial infectious disease at the Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences | Ahvaz, Iran ·Department of Microbiology. He is currently working on mechanisms of antimicrobial resistance and principles of Antimicrobial Stewardship in the ESKAPE Pathogens, like Klebsiella pneumonia of public health importance
Agbor Nathan Emeh. MD, MSc, Ph.D. PH(c) is a Medical Doctor with over 10 years of experience in Medicine and Surgery. MSc. In Clinical Microbiology and Ph.D. scholar in public health and Epidemiology at University of Buea, Cameroon. Passionate about good scientific writing and statistics. He is skilled in Public health epidemiology of infectious diseases and preventive medicine. Efforts to build capacity to respond to novel pandemics are pertinent and are Dr. Agbors’s priority as he joins the elite board of experts from Melong District Hospital in Cameroon.
Mohammed Derese received a B.A. degree in Applied Statistics; a Master’s Degree in biostatistics and now an assistant professor in Bio-statistics. Currently, he is a lecturer and researcher at Wolkite University.He has published around many articles in the different journals and is interested in statistical logic and experimental algorithms in life sc.
Kenan Demirovic, DDS, MSc, (Orthodontist) is a Public Health Dental Surgeon and a Consultant in Dentofacial Orthopedics and Clinical Orthodontics. He is skilled in Temporo – and craniomandibular disorders, He has been in private practice for about 20 years in the European country of Bosnia & Herzegovina. He graduated from the University of Sarajevo with an M. Sc. in Orthopedics, and orthodontics, He also has a Masters’s degree in Orthodontics residency. His Bachelor’s degree in Dentistry was from the University of Marmara
Dafiewhare Onokiojare E, MB.BS, MWACP-Family Medicine, MPH, F. SAFRI is a Public Health and Family Physician, and Medical Educationist S/Lecturer, Dept of Internal Medicine KIU, Uganda. He was a Nigeria TAC volunteer. Graduate of University of Benin Nig, NPMC of Nigeria and WACPs: He worked with FMC, Abeokuta, Nig; & graduated from Open University of the United Kingdom,
Subha Soumya Dany has a Masters’s degree in Dental surgery in Public health Dentistry. Presently pursuing a Ph.D. in Public Health from ICMR-RMRC Bhubaneswar India. Dr. Subha Soumya Dany is attached to a dental institute (Hitech Dental College and Hospital) as an Associate professor. Very much research-oriented and currently actively involved in multimorbidity and COVID research. Subha Soumya Dany currently works at the Dept of Dentistry, Veer Surendra Sai Med College. Subha Soumya does research in Dental Hygiene and Epid, Dental Surgery, and Dentistry. Subha Soumya Dany comes onboard with strategic skills, leadership, and expertise in population-based dentistry, oral health surveillance, policy development, community-based disease prevention, and health promotion, and the maintenance of the dental safety net. This is surely a big set to Board of this Journal
Sarmila Mallik, MBBS, DGO, MD in Community Medicine is a Professor of Community medicine in Medical college, Kolkata, a renowned medical college in India. Acted as UG and PG examiner several times. He is interested in the health of populations and strives to protect and promote the health and well-being of the community through the Primary Health Care approach. Sarmila Mallik, Acted as Managing editor of the Indian Journal of public health for 6 years. Had more than 50 publications in national and international journals. Member of the executive committee of the Indian Public Health Association. Recent papers include: Taking stocks of antimalarial activities: 1. A study on knowledge and skill of health personnel at primary care setting in the state of West Bengal, India. 2. A study on utilization of Janani Suraksha Yojana & its assoc with institut deliv in the state of W/Bengal, India.
Dr. Paulo Henrique das Neves Martins Pires, is General Practice and Family Medicine Consultant, Health education and promoting, Public Health, HIV / AIDS programs, Local sustainable development. Lecturer Research Family and Community Medicine at Lurio University, Medical Residences Director, Lúrio University Faculty of Health Sciences, Mozambique.
Biography: Paulo Henrique das Neves Martins Pires, born on February 21, 1957 in Lisbon, Portugal, of Portuguese nationality, with passport number P665735 issued on 03.03.2017 by the Consulate of Beira, Mozambique, valid until 06.03.2022, holder of the Mozambican Right of Permanent Residence for Foreigners number 03PT00024354B, issued on 09.02.2017 in Nampula, Mozambique and valid until 09.02.2022, driving license number 10798825/1 type C1, issued on 17.04.2017 and valid until 14.04.2022. Resident at Bairro de Marrere, Street nº. 4250, km 2.3, Nampula, Mozambique, cellular telephones 00 258 824235287 or 861614110, e. mail email@example.com
Research Interest(s): Family and Community Medicine, infectious diseases, tropical medicine, mental health.
Editorial board duties and membership
The editorial committee of special journal publications is made of the editorial office and editorial board. Editorial officers work in the editorial office to process manuscripts for review either by the editorial board members, or external reviewers. They also receive the reviewed and approved manuscripts and process them for publication. The editorial board is headed by the editor in chief, and their duties are to receive a review and approve manuscripts before it is sent for publication.
Editor in chief works with the editorial team, external professional reviewers, authors, and editorial officers to process a manuscript before it is finally published. In special journal publications, the editor in chief is the highest decision making position vis-à-vis manuscript management and day to day running of the journal. However, administratively, the editor in chief is answerable to the strategic and technical advisory committee (STAC) of each journal. Therefore the duties of the editorial team may include but not limited to the following
The editors of Special Journal of Public Health are responsible for:
- the fast and transparent peer review process
- Providing the final judgment on the articles
- The editor should remember the policy of fast and effective peer review and further process,
- responsible for any query regarding reconsideration of
- selecting potential reviewers
- responsibility to contact selected reviewers
- convey the expectations of the journal to the reviewers
- The editor should keep in mind the time required for reviewing articles
- If any special issue proposal is submitted to
- Allow for the timely topics and suggest potential guest Editors
- Editors should ensure the smooth functioning of the whole process in
- Editors should provide time to time input regarding the targeted readers’ Editors should comply with the guidelines and protocols provided by the publishing house.
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts
- Providing a clear statement of the Journal’s policies on authorship criteria
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency
- Establishing and defining policies on conflicts of interest
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work
- Establishing a system for effective and rapid peer review
- Making editorial decisions with reasonable speed
- Being vigilant in avoiding delaying a manuscript
- Establishing guidelines for authors
- Establishing a procedure for reconsidering editorial decisions
- reviewing policies for handling ethical
- Ensure timely publication of accepted manuscripts
- State all sources of funding for research
- approved by the relevant institutional review boards or ethics committees
- Cultured cell lines were authenticated.
- Those regulations concerning the use of animals in research,
- List contributors who meet the journal’s criteria for authorship
- Reveal any potential conflicts.
- Share data or materials needed by other scientists to replicate the experiment.
- Cite and reference other relevant published work on which the submitted work is based.
- Obtain permission from the copyright owner to use/reproduce copyrighted content
- Provide written permission from any potentially identifiable individuals referred to
- Provide registration information for clinical trials
- Provide the CONSORT statement, for randomized trials.
- Provide the STARD flow diagram and checklist for
- Provide MOOSE guidelines for meta-analyses/observational
- Provide STROBE checklists for cross-sectional
- Provide QUOROM guidelines for reporting meta-analyses
and systematic reviews
- Provide MIAME standards for microarray experiments.
- Provide discipline-specific standards for data sharing/archiving.
Editorial responsibilities toward Reviewers
- Assign papers for review to experts
- Establishing a process for reviewers to ensure the manuscript is a confidential
- Reviewers not allowed to use the manuscript content before it is published
- Providing them clear instructions on the scope, content, quality, and timeliness
- Requesting that reviewers identify any potential conflicts of interest
- Allowing reviewers appropriate time to complete their reviews
- Requesting frequency that does not overtax any one reviewer
- Finding ways to recognize the contributions of reviewers,