Multidisciplinary approaches and complex multifaceted technologies are needed data mining urgently needed to defeat this COVID-19 waves of pandemic and this type of meeting is needed to achieve this objective.
Desperate times needs very desperate measures. The vacines and Lockdown will only slow down the pandemic depending the if you have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or more waves in your locality.
One fact very clear about COVID-19 waves is that the dynamics of COVID-19 waves transmission, epidemiology and management remain a global mirage despite the vaccination rate in different counties. .
What can we do with the second, third, and imminent fourth and many more waves coming on board in different Regions of the world?
Your: voice, case, idears, suggestions, imputs, and recommendations must be echoed in the right place and at the right time.
We invite all stakeholders in this virtual online conference about matters that concerns all of us. It is brought to the comforts of your bedrooms, doorsteps, and anywhere so as to give you chance to let your voice be heard.
No travels restrictions, no lockdowns, no vaccine passports, no visa applications, and so on. We can still achieve a lot in the pandemic despite the aftermath of the pandemic that brought us to the new normal ways of life.
If you do not say here I am, no one will know where you are and what you have to say to the world. Let’s embrace the new normal post ways of doing things as we prepare for the post-pandemic life.
Register and invite your contacts as well so that together we blaze the trail of sustainable development
Abstracts are stand-alone documents that should be clear, concise, and educative enough to allow readers to make decisions without reading the full text.
Abstracts are also published separately as Journals supplements without the may text. Structured abstracts will be upgraded and published as “Opinion papers” or “Position papers”.
COVID-19 emerging and re-emerging waves Virtual conference 2021
DATE: September 23rd-25thth, 2021
Deadline for Abstracts: September 14th, 2021
SEE THE TABLE OF EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR THE SPECIAL CONFERENCE COMING UP FROM 23RD TO 25TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Fill these forms submit papers for the conference
1. Register to present your papers (Attach or paste your Abstracts)
2. Register to listen and learn from others (NO Abstracts)
Call for conference papers on COVID-19 waves!
This is to invite all stakeholders to participate in this epic event brought to the comforts of your doorsteps and bedrooms. Topics accepted may include but not limited to the following:
Session 1: Prevention and treatment
- Staging of the respiratory protection levels of medical procedures in emerging and reemerging COVID-19 waves
- Safety of strategies currently used to prevent infection in the Healthcare Personnel during emergency and disaster settings in which recommendations for use of personal protective equipment’s [PPE] in conventional settings cannot be obeyed
- COVID-19 waves Post-exposure prophylaxis, Drug safety, clinical disparities evaluation, antibiotics secondary bacterial infections,
- Appropriateness of antibiotic use for COVID-19 patients and impact of antibiotic use on COVID-19 patients
- Antimicrobial resistance; antimicrobial stewardship and secondary infections
- identifying potential correlates of protection in children: Risks of vertical transmission of SARS-CoV2;
Session 2. Diagnostic performance
- Researches that compare the performance of the different assays in adult and pediatric populations; specimen types, and collection,
- Test performance variation as a function of specimen type and time from symptom onset
- Role of steroids and other anti-inflammatory agents, Immuno-therapeutics, anticoagulation, and antiplatelet therapy
- Zoonotic transmission – Viral evolution – Transmission dynamics & contact tracing – Prospective cohort studies
- Studies on seroconversion and which antibodies confer immunity
Session 3: Impact assessment
- Follow-up studies to see long-term impacts in patients who survive COVID-19 waves. Whether immune parameters change? Other?
- what are the dynamics of the antibody response over time?
- Can we estimate the time since infection from antibody response?
- Are there unanticipated long-term outcomes
Session 4: Epidemiology
- Correlates of disease progression, identifying epidemiologic risk factors for increased adverse outcomes and Cross-sectional seroprevalence
- what are the age-specific and spatial distributions of prior exposure? – Household contact studies
- what baseline serological responses correlate with protection? What are the risk factors for symptomatic infection?
- Risk factors for severe disease and How does the risk profile differ depending on age?
Session 5: Host response
- SARS-CoV-2 and COVID 19 respiratory transmission in the healthcare setting
- Pathogenesis of lung/ cardiac damage and whether therapeutics targeting damage would be beneficial, viral co-infections, and Biobanking of samples
- How the lung microbiome modulates the response to COVID-19 waves
- And many more! let’s hear from you!
a. Background: Define the problem the unmet needs
b. Objective: State the gap you want to fill
c. Methods: Show how you want to achieve this objective
d. Results. Outline the key findings of this investigation
e. Conclusions. State the take-home lesson learned
To Register for the ENIDs-2021 conference on September 10-11th, 2021, fill the form above or call us: +256 726 011573/ +256700488917 and/or send a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will get an instant response in not more than 48hrs, from our dedicated staff mandated to serve you.
- Groups more than 20, get 30% off
- Register to listen [ US$10].
- Corporate Exposition: ….US$100
Queries to: email@example.com or (what’s app +256726011573) or direct call +256700488917
Accepted abstracts will be published as supplements in Special Journal of Pathology, Immunology and Cancer. It will also be published in all our social media outlets. Authors will be guided on how to write the manuscript for publication in any of our 20 special Journals.